Monday, October 19, 2009

Referense letter

Name:Gerelmaa Battseren
Address: 30.23 17 khoroo, songino hairhan district
Email: www.Gerelmaa89@yahoo.com
Phone number:99186201 11685840
City, States: Ulaanbaatar, mongolia I have had the pleasure of knowing Gerelmaa for four years. During the years of our acquaintance. I have known Gerelmaa in many capacities.From my research on your web site, I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and interests and your needs. I am interested in a software engineering position upon completion of my degree in September 2009.As a graduate student, I am one of six members on a software development team where we are writing a computer aided aircraft design program for matlab.Enclosed is my resume which further outlines my qualifications.My qualifications make me well suited to the projects areas in which your division of matlab is expanding efforts. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a position with you, and will contact you in a week or ten days to answer any questions you may have and to see if you need any other information from me such as a company application form or transcripts.
She is organizational capacity, self-educated, ability to listen, works well under pressure.

Sincerely
Lkhagvasuren teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment